Monday, November 05, 2007

Two fingers in the nose and pull...

I want to rip this guy's face off this morning. The sonofabitch doesn't seem to want to do any critical credit analysis of proposals written up by myself or my boss or my other sales colleagues. Rather, his modus operandi is to point out negative comments from external sources and to embellish with his broken English. How the fuck are we going to get things done if he "recommends" deals but litters his write-up with fuck-shit-up bombs? This guy doesn't seem to understand nor grasp the idea that if deals get done and the portfolio grows, everyone gets paid. Stupid fuck.

By the way, his name is Geoffrey. I think it means "Get fucked by me" and "I'm just a cocksucker." Either way, I'll gladly welcome suggestions on how to rearrange his fucking face and/or to boot him from the company.

3 comments:

heh said...

you didn't get that extra hour of sleep either huh

Anonymous said...

Another "enemy"? Boy does credit hate you. haha

Le Incorrigible said...

same friggin guy....