Thursday, January 03, 2008

So far, so good....

It is now the 40th hour mark. I am faring much better than last year. It's probably because my will is stronger. Though I will admit to wanting to just give it up for a smooth toke or five.

Today's lunch coma is more pronounced that yesterday's. I think it's the body wondering where all the nicotine and seeing as there's no new supply, it's allowing the body to power down. In fact, I nodded off several times while writing this.

I'm awake now as work is slowly piling up. The new guy is taking a different approach this year and promised the Penguin that we'll put on $100 (a personal goal that I reached by June 30, 2007). However, given the current environment, the $50-$50 split may not be so easy. Plus, given my competitiveness, I'd probably want to close at least $75 just to keep my shine.

It's mighty cold today, so please get wrapped up.

No comments: