Friday, August 01, 2008

The Sun Is Out Today

Like every morning Monday to Friday, I don't want to wake up. But I did. When I got to work, Murphy was warming up already. The dopes in HK did not proceed with presenting my proposal for approval and Netflix did not receive all three discs that I returned Wednesday. Normally, my feathers would be a ruffled a bit. Today, it's different because of a few words written in an email.

I see myself as a provocateur, an encourager or an incorrigible misfit of sorts. Not this morning, for a tiny shiny moment in time, I had inspired someone. WOOT!

Needle please...air needs to get out lest dementia take hold...

Write, screech, snort, jump, spin, record, mix, snarl, whatever...

Thank YOU!

Latest choon that I'm lovin'



and here's an oldie:



Enjoy and have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: