Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Terrific and typical news...

No more than five minutes after I've gotten into bed last night, the phone rings and the voice gives me shit for not picking up the phone quickly enough. I retorted that it took them long enough to call. As it happened last June, I figured out the reason for the call. Just one year and viola!

While on Facebook this morning, I went through the routine of buying pets, a silly app, and noticed that someone had changed their default picture. Wow! She looked better in that picture than in person. I IM'ed her and told her so. The chat got excruciatingly dull so quickly that my final text was "ditto". It's disappointing that this decent specimen doesn't have any oomph! beyond the initial moments.

Then again, I don't follow the general guidelines. I suppose my verbage falls under "where the fuck did that come from?"

No comments: