Thursday, April 10, 2008

Restructure

Following Labor Day weekend last year, I returned to work and saw that my computer was missing. The first thought was "they finally fired me". Alas, it wasn't true. They moved me upstairs to a corner office. A friend called me "Napoleon". Moreover, I found out that I had a new boss and that I lost have my portfolio and coverage.

Six months later to April Fool's Day, I get a call from the guy who hired me and he tells me that it's his last day (he got canned as I'm told). My boss got bumped up and I got my portfolio and coverage back. However, I'm not happy about it.

I think I was a happier and more motivated person prior this job. It's probably time to leave but the stinking economy is in the crapper. With a bunch of available talent in the pool, it's unlikely that I'll score something fabulous. Perhaps, I should get a second job (a thought that comes up every so often) to diversify from being a DVR-addict.

By the way, the hottest woman on Beauty and the Geek this season, Jillian, was so booted when she volunteered to be on the Geek flag football team, which lost to a bunch of girls. The biggest cock is Cowboy Joe because he's (i) unkempt/smelly (according to his teammate Tara), (ii) generally obnoxious with his long-winded speeches and (iii) unable to open up to new ideas and progress. I find myself digging Leticia because she's (i) a different pretty, (ii) open and athletic and (iii) a blond.

Pretty Villains Alert: Battlestar Galactica's bevy of bad chicks are Tricia Helfer (Six) and Grace Park (Boomer).

Supporting Cutie Award: Goes to Julie Gonzalo, she's definitely rocking lead Natasha Henstridge, a fading favorite.

If the rare or random reader is interested, download (free) this mix while you can:

http://www.newmixes.com/paul_van_dyk-live_at_club_space_miami_wmc-sat-03-29-2008.html

It rocks!!!!!

No comments: