Wednesday, April 30, 2008

17 years later

I got my college ring back this afternoon. I'm wearing it now as I write this. However, it just feels strange as I'm not used to it. In fact, I'm not used to wearing rings and any kind of jewelry other than my watch and the chain that's been on me since I was a kid. It's quite possible I would have gotten used to having a ring but that's not going to happen now. Right Dickhead Bob?

During senior, Bob would have a fellow Navy ROTC guy come to the house. Actually, this guy had two keys: one for the front door and Bob's room. When they were at the house, they'd stay in Bob's room with the door locked. The rest of the house would wonder what 's going on upstairs. We didn't think he was gay. Or was he?

Maybe it was I who asked/remarked to the housemates about his possibly conducting gay activities within and it got back to him. Bob and I weren't really friendly throughout the year after that. Dunno.

Like I wrote earlier, I hope something mechanical that he really loves/cherishes breaks. So long as no one is hurt. Perhaps the pocket-butt-rocket he got from his college ROTC love. Brokeback Submarine?

Ahahahahahahahaha........

No comments: