Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Boston Legit

Right after watching Infernal Affairs 2 and 3, I popped open a Blue Moon and kicked back to watch Beauty and The Geek and Boston Legal that I DVR'ed. The smooth buzz came on just before Boston Legal started.

I am a fan of Spader's Shore. When the alchyhall hit, my random thoughts gathered and formed dreamlike profiles. Shore's current (and past) infatuation, Lorraine, reminds me a woman whose neck and legs, have delighted my innards, and she is also in the law business. I don't speak gibberish when around her but I so dig her being a blue-collar football-loving appropriately-cussing babe.

Shore's boss, Shirley, continues to evoke comparisons with a beloved friend who likes to control her environment. And similarly, she's in a relationship where she's "allowing" herself to be swayed by "allowing" him to be there. Regardless, there's a glow and the incandescence is growing. Cheers!

Certainly, the alcohol was flowing as I thought about how I was a bitch to someone recently. Just Friday night, I made a comment into space and she claimed that she wasn't a culprit. I rolled my eyes and said "I wasn't talking to you...the world doesn't revolve around you...it ain't all about you." I wondered if I should apologize.

As I write this, my feeling is: she can bite me. The infatuation is gone and I enjoyed it while it lasted. I won't "allow" myself to be warped by her. Otherwise, my private "Shirley" would slap me upside my head.

Movie review:
Infernal Affairs 2: wasn't a bad movie; reminded me a bit of Michael Corleone's consolidation of power
Infernal Affairs 3: should have been called "Madness Descent" and was sort of all over the place.

Kelly Chen is fantastically cute. Sammi Cheng was cuter when she was fuller. The American version sucked.

2 comments:

heh said...

Departed was on HBO or one of those movie channels last night. Second time after watching it on the big screen. Thought it was a good movie. And you have to admit: Caprio is an awesome actor. Saw Blood Diamond the other night, too. Should get around to watching Internal Affairs.

kaya said...

I don't like Kelly Chen. I find her annoying. And Sammi Cheng too. But if you like Kelly that much, check her out in Tokyo Raiders with TL (fantastically hot)and Ekin Cheng (Young & Dangerous!!!). Her Japanese is pretty decent considering she once lived there.