Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Firing Blanks

That's how I would characterize the bank I work for. Or "All bark and no bite."

I'm now back from a seemingly long vacation which started the second half of August with one day in the office and the next at the U.S. Open. followed by Labor Day weekend.

While I was at the Open, management hired someone to be my new boss, which explains the exile (or banishment) to the 3rd floor. It is now 10:05AM and he's NOT here. Hahahahahahaha......

I was just remarking to co-workers that he wouldn't last 3 months. One said 2 months. It appears that we both may be wrong as it's the 2nd day and I haven't seen him yet.

Also, my former boss appears to be competing with me, as if I didn't have enough competition from the LA office. Such geniuses!

The daily mindfuck is offset by the coming of the football season. Booya!

No comments: