Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Into the Looking Glass

Oh My God! High Definition television is amazing! Last night, I enjoyed my first sporting event in full as the Miami Heat beat the Dallas Mavericks for its first franchise championship. My friend, PastryDad, is probably right that HDTV was made for football. Can't wait.

In the meantime, I'll just blind myself playing Dynasty Warriors on the PS2 connected via component cables. Additionally, I may watch my entire DVD collection again. Note: there is a noticeable distinction between S-video and MONSTER component.

If the price is right, go for your own plasma. Also, I recommend picking up a Terk HDTVa antenna if you live within 20 miles of the broadcast tower. There is no need to pay monthly fees of $60 or more when a $40 antenna will get you over-the-air HD signals. I can understand when the damn cable companies transmit everything in HD.

For now, WOW!

No comments: